ABSTRACT Submit directions
- You will need to know
- your project title as listed when you registered online acsef.zfair.com
- your project I.D. provided when you registered online
- One abstract per project (TEAMS submit only one).
It is due via online submission by Midnight March 6, 2017
- USE an 11 font Times New Roman single spaced. Type your abstract – save it!
- Type your Project Title and I.D. # on the top of the abstract.
- Print 10 copies for the judges -which you bring to project set up for the judges, one copy is placed on the top of project TABLE for other curious people to see. REMEMBER it is preferred that no abstract be on the display board.
- Once you've written the document - copy, cut and paste it into the ABSTRACT prompt you'll find in the DASHBOARD at our fair management site at Project Work Sites, Project Plan, & Abstract Form (1A) listed on the right side of your dashboard Synopsys ACSEF Fair Management
If you don't know your original title or project ID# then look in the email from Synopsys Alameda County Science and Engineering Fair that was sent to you after you registered online.